Atomic Battle Dragons is an action and adventure game where you fly a dragon and battle several mythical enemies. The game is very easy to learn and convienent to play with the automatic save system. You play as a dragon knight and uncover a story rooted in medieval mythology. The lands are under siege from Belzom's evil dragon army and you must joust them to save the kingdom.
In this exciting platformer game you travel through four very unique zones containing over 40 levels. Scattered throughout these zones you will encounter unique types of enemies to slay, including four huge zone bosses. The game features several different types of game play, such as flying a dragon, shooting a ballista, fighting enemies in the air and on the ground, jousting opponents, adventuring on foot, and collecting magical items and gems.
You will meet several allies to help you on your adventure, such as an elf that is also under attack by Belzom's army. Her name is Briannah and she uses her elven powers to summon items to aid in your journey. All of the magical items have unique properties such as allowing you to walk on fire, and enchanting your lance for greater striking power.
If you are looking for a new and awesome game play experience then download and try the demo today for free. The game supports several input methods, and has many user settings, so you can make the game and gameplay to look the way you want it.
Here are some key features of "Atomic Battle Dragons Beta":
· Hours of action and adventure
· Learn to play in minutes
· Four zones with over 40 levels
· A quick and easy save system
· Four huge zone bosses to conquer
· Arcade mode with over 100 levels
· Includes an epic fully illustrated story
· Many unique enemies to slay
· Easily customize your character
· Four difficulty settings
· Unique magical items to use
· Full original musical score
· Loads of user settings to tweak
· Beautifully rendered graphics and effects
· Find new lances to smite your enemies
· Powerful moddable game engine
· Support for add on levels
· Stunning sound effects
· Interesting gameplay dynamics
· Detailed 3d rendered animations
· 60 minutes trial