AstroMenace is a unique hardcore scroll-shooter crafted with superb 3d graphics
AstroMenace shines with stunning special effects which in combination with superb 3d graphics guarantee that the game will feast the eyes of even most experienced arcade players. The quality of visuals ensures that the demonstration of your superior power and new weaponry will look really impressive and awesome, so the destruction of foes is a truly amazing sight to be seen and experience.
The game provides a wide variety of armaments and weapon upgrades for discharging the retributive wrath upon the hordes of enemies, besides it has a great number of improvements for enhancing the defensive abilities of your spaceship. Collect money during the combat and invest them into turning your spaceship into an ultimate weapon of mass destruction.
AstroMenace offers a variety to the gameplay by providing it with two different control styles, simulator and arcade. It's up to you to decide, whether to concentrate on inflicting damage and make total carnage or involve some skillful maneuvering to the flight. Along with different navigation systems there are 22 playable ships each with its own specific characteristics.
What's more AstroMenace comes with a convenient system of pilot profiles that redeems from a saveload routine and a handy interface creating auspicious gaming conditions. Also it has rich difficulty options where you can precisely define the game complexity. If you'd like to become a legendary Galaxy liberator and an honored space fighter, then get AstroMenace and prove to these arrogant aliens that humans are of higher evolutionary grade.
Here are some key features of "AstroMenace":
· 5 Pilots Profiles with one touch access!
· 15 missions with 100+ unique enemies and 40+ space objects.
· 22 playable ships with unique characteristics.
· 19 unique weapons with the easy drag-and-drop weapon mount mode.
· Unlimited, unrestricted gameplay!
· Operating system: 2000, XP, Vista
· Processor speed: 1+ GHz
· RAM: 128+ MB
· Hard drive space (uncompressed): 60 MB
· Graphics Card: 3D accelerator with 32+ MB
· Sound Card: any
· DirectX version: not require (OpenGL 1.2+)
· 2 missions, limited ship upgrade.