Build your own Medieval world in A Kingdom for Keflings, a city-building game from NinjaBee. Play as a giant to help the tiny Keflings build up and beautify their Kingdom.
You will start out small, unlocking new blueprints, buildings and tasks as you work towards designing and building a Kefling castle. Create your own private world, or construct a kingdom with your friends online!
Here are some key features of "A Kingdom for Keflings":
· Fun and direct interaction with Keflings including carrying them around, assigning jobs to them and training them to do simple tasks
· Extensive customization of the city through personally building each building, customizing the look and color of buildings, and decorating the village with additional elements such as trees, topiaries and statues
· The ability to build cities online cooperatively with your friends
· Stylized animated graphics that change with the seasons, season-based gameplay, and a dynamic-music soundtrack (which adapts to the season) give the game an unusually strong sense of life and activity
· OS:Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
· CPU: 800 MHz
· Memory: 256 MB RAM
· Graphics: 3d Graphics Card 32MB, supporting OpenGL 2.0 or later
· Limited game play
· Nag Screen