ZERO is a sci-fi online game developed and published by TQ Digital Entertainment. In the world of ZERO, the players no more play as warriors or mages in a desolate land but the pilots who master high-tech weapons, fighting in the immense universe.
Shuttling between the numerous galaxies, the units of various forms and functions are navigated by the pilots to fight against ferocious alien enemies. It is an epic war: battling for the Earth Alliance is the pilots` ultimate honor and eternal duty of the truly brave.
Here are some key features of "ZERO Online":
· ZERO offers various units of incredible power for the players to pilot. To survive under varying battle conditions, these units are classified into two types: Melee and Range.
· Melee units use hand to hand weaponry such as swords and scythes. Yet due to their high-tech rebuilding, these weapons can deal extraordinary damage to the enemies. The Ion Vibrating Blade, the Impulse Sword, and the energy Spear are just a few of the futuristic weapons providing the ultimate potency for these Melee pilots. While some of the more advanced melee weapons are made of photon power which combines the sheer force of these weapons with futuristic know-how; making them visually dynamic and incredibly powerful.
· Range units excel at long-distance attacks, and the super guns are their favorite weapons. Equipped with different types of weapons, they can exert critical attacks of different attributes. The Flame Guns can eject high-temperature flames; the Frost Guns freeze the targets instantly; the Shotguns can frighten off the enemies; and the Machine Guns inflict instantaneous, multiple damage on the enemies. In addition, the unique multi-weapon system allows for simultaneous and varied attacks. The advanced range weapons have also incorporated the use of photon energy.
· Both types of units can perform upgrades by accumulating EXP which is increased through battle. After each upgrade, not only will the performance of the unit become more reliable but the appearance will become more elaborate.
· In ZERO, the funnel system was created to meet the players` expectation of multi units!
· The funnel system is a unique feature, which allows a pilot to operate 3 units at the same time. When the main unit reaches level 100, the player can get the second funnel and the third at level 145.
· You can easily rotate between the three units. When one is set as the main unit, the other two will become funnels to provide greater support.
· Once the main unit is destroyed, one of the funnels will immediately take its place. This system strengthens the security of your unit. The funnels also have unique resistance to flame and frost damage. By smart shifting through your units you can drastically reduce the overall damage to any one particular unit. In addition, the funnel's energy will be transferred to the main unit to enhance its potency.
· The core system is one of Zero's unique features. There are 10 core types in the game. Each type has an exclusive core program and features different functions. For example; one can increase the enemy's damage, while another may possess the ability to detect others. When a core is equipped, the core-program will be loaded to the main unit.
· Besides the core programs, each core owns up to 4 auxiliary programs. Each program endows the unit with a special function: declining a marriage proposal, shifting damage, upgrading the control-level of your weapons, and even forbidding other units` to jump, etc. The wide variety of programs and their additional features makes game play varied.
· Some special programs allow you to establish an energy field across the entire map. This will cause your EXP or HP to suddenly increase. On the contrary, a weakening field also can be established, which makes the enemy unit unrepairable or its max HP decrease.
· The core-combination system will help to decide which core program is best suited to you. But if the core-programs of two cores are the same can they be combined to one core. A maximum of 4 auxiliary programs can be transplanted into a new core.
· By intelligently utilizing the various cores, you can customize your unit to suit your taste.
· Both melee or ranged units can transform into various units ranging from a powerful gunnery chief to a roaring dinosaur. You can transform your unit as you see fit. Each transformation not only changes your shape, but can reinforce your strength, provide a wider attack range or a faster attack speed, etc. The transformation process is fully explained during game play.
Equipment Upgrade System
· The multi-upgrade of equipment is also a feature in ZERO!
· There are many mysterious gems in the world of ZERO which are classified into four types, dependant on their effects: Potency Gems, Exp Gems, Attack Gems and Defense Gems. The energy of these gems is unstable, so they can only be socketed into specific equipment. However, when fashioned properly, it will result in increased performance.
· Meteors also have the ability to upgrade the level of your equipment and make it more ergonomically sound.
· The Equipment Bonus System allows for limitless high-quality equipment upgrades. Additionally, the laser signature system imprints your name on your equipment so no one else can use it.
· In Zero, there is a myriad of mysteries waiting for you to explore like the breathtaking spaceship missions which challenge your ability to command your units.
· Zero is as vast and mysterious as the universe so what are you waiting for? Step into your MECH and unleash the havoc and fury that is inside every galactic adventurer.
NOTE: Click here for the latest version of the client.
· Zero Online Client