You Don't Know Jack redefined the party game market and became one of the most successful gaming franchises ever. This is a useful update that will fix several bugs with the game.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When the program is launched, the cursor changes to an hour glass to indicate that the program is loading.
· The program will now register a category choice that is made before the category numbers start to spin.
· However, it will not acknowledge the choice until the numbers start to spin.
· Pressing the ESC key during a Gibberish question will no longer cause a crash.
· The program no longer "spontaneously" quits at the end of the game if the "Q" key is pressed after the Jack Attack and before the ending credits.
· Restarting the game from the middle of the Round 1 wrap-up in a 21-question game no longer results in a crash.