"Wrestling Spirit 2" is the sequel to the popular simulator "Wrestling Spirit: Rookie To Legend". WreSpi2 builds upon the success and fame of its predecessor, adding more depth and many brand new features.
Here are some key features of "Wrestling Spirit 2":
· Two brand new modes: "Pro League" and "World League". What would happen if pro wrestling was organized like a real sport? You can now find out in these innovative new sections, as you take control a wrestler and take part in a competitive league, battling it out over the course of a season as you fight against fellow grapplers to decide promotions, relegations, and to answer the ultimate question; who is the true world champion of wrestling?
· Updated versions of the popular Wrestling Spirit career modes "Rookie To Legend" and "Superstar Challenge". Take control of a wrestler and guide him through his career, fighting his matches, earning new contracts, and making and breaking friendships. Updated to take into account the feedback we have had from WreSpi1 players, these two modes take your wrestling career to the next level!
· Improved fighting experience. Building upon the popular gaming engine from "Wrestling Spirit: Rookie To Legend", Wrestling Spirit 2 boasts improved AI, more moves, improved move sets, and much more! The addition of crucial momentum levels and all-new counters turns matches into a battle of wits; sure to be a hit with strategy fans. WreSpi2 is truly "the thinking person's fighting game".
· By popular request, Wrestling Spirit 2 now allows the simulation of CPU vs CPU matches, allowing you to sit back and watch the action unfold. Ideal for e-fed owners, who can use this to simulate entire shows.
· Brand new promotion-specific AI controls. You can now set how each promotion will work, from their individual booking quirks all the way to stylistic choices, such as whether they have referee bumps during their matches or not.
· Improved booking engine. By popular request, "Wrestling Spirit 2" utilizes a modified version of the booking engine used in the massively successful simulator "Total Extreme Wrestling 2005", meaning that the AI is much more advanced than its Wrestling Spirit predecessor.
· Massive gaming depth. After the extreme popularity of the in-depth records found in "Total Extreme Wrestling 2005", WreSpi2 boasts equally expansive data and histories, ranging from complete competitive histories for every character in the game to accurate histories for every title belt.
· In-depth editing suite allowing customization of virtually every part of the game world, from what promotions are available to whether a wrestler is bald!
· Updated game universe. "Wrestling Spirit 2" will feature an updated version of the incredibly popular CornellVerse gaming world, as featured in "Total Extreme Wrestling 2005" and "Wrestling Spirit: Rookie To Legend".
· Brand new interface, designed by TEW2005's Jason Warholic
Note: This download is for users who already have the demo installed and wish to upgrade to the retail version of Wrestling Spirit 2. For installation download and then unZip the contents. Copy the files you have just unzipped. Navigate to your WreSpi2 folder (normally Program FilesGDSWreSpi2) and paste them, choosing to overwrite the files when asked. Then, start the program and click the purchase button at the eLicense dialog.