Four years have passed since the aftermath of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, and a great tension now smolders throughout the ravaged world of Azeroth.
As the battle-worn races begin to rebuild their shattered kingdoms, new threats, both ancient and ominous, arise to plague the world once again.
World of Warcraft is an online role-playing experience set in the award-winning Warcraft universe. Players assume the roles of Warcraft heroes as they explore, adventure, and quest across a vast world and trying to stay alive at the same time.
Here are some key features of "World of Warcraft":
Adventure together with thousands of other players simultaneously.
· Explore an expansive world with miles of forests, deserts, snow-blown mountains, and other exotic lands
· Choose from three server types and find the one best suited for your own playing style: Normal, Player versus Player, and Role-playing
· Join the Horde or the Alliance as one of 8 playable races
· Encounter many familiar and new Warcraft characters and monsters.
· Learn the continuing story of Azeroth by completing a wide variety of challenging quests.
· Journey through an epic world filled with dungeons of different styles and depths.
· Explore 6 huge capital cities, which serve as major hubs for the races inhabiting them
· Practice various professions to help locate reagents, make and enhance custom items, acquire wealth through trade with other players, and more
· Purchase tickets for travel along a number of air routes flown by creatures such as Gryphons and Wyverns. For global transportation, travel by Boat or Goblin Zeppelin
· Once a certain level has been achieved, players can choose to purchase permanent personal mounts
· Establish a guild, purchase a custom guild tabard, and promote or demote recruits to different ranks within the guild.
· Mail gold, items, or messages to other players, or send them to your own characters for easy muling.
· Sell your items or search for items for sale via the automated auction house.
· Locate and engage other players with easy-to-use features and tools, including chat channels, friends lists, and animated and audible character expressions.
· Customize the game's interface via XML.
· Enjoy hundreds of hours of gameplay with new quests, items, and adventures every month
- Removed “A Mask for All Occassions” as criteria for the “Hallowed Be thy Name” meta achievement.
- Replenishment: Players below level 50 can now benefit from this effect.
- Blood Fury: No longer triggers global cooldown.
- Shadowmeld: The cooldown will now start on use instead of on break.
- Druid talents points have been refunded. Players will need to visit a class trainer to relearn spells and abilities.
- The Swift Flight Form is now available on the trainer at level 71, requiring 300 riding skill, and Flight Form learned.
- Bash: The interrupt from this ability will now work on targets who are immune to the stun.
- Berserk: Now clears the cooldown on Mangle Bear.
- Earth and Moon and Moonfury (Balance) reduced from 5 ranks each to 3 ranks each.
- Eclipse: Buff duration extended to 15 sec and bonuses doubled. The cooldown has been increased to 40 seconds.
- Growl: Cooldown changed to 8 sec.
- Insect Swarm: Tooltip corrected to indicate it does not affect hit cha...