World War One - La Grande Guerre Patch 1.0.8q
The latest patch for World War One - La Grande Guerre so that you can get the best gaming features.
As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, you will confront the epic gauntlet of challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha in scenarios that range from single theatres to the entire grand campaign.
Here are some key features of "World War One - La Grande Guerre":
· A large selection of Scenarios (10) and Campaigns (4) including two Grand Campaigns following in Foch’s or Luddendorf's footsteps!
· The largest World War One map ever, with unequalled historically-flavored look and detail levels
· 8 playable major nations, dozens of different troops, planes and ships, hundreds of military, economic, political and technological events, over 200 historical leaders with unique abilities
· An original diplomatic system, with your ambassadors to send all over the world to alter the balance of power between the Entente (i.e. Allies) and the Central Powers
· Easy to play, hard to master, play a scenario over a few hours or a full grand campaign
· Organize armies, manage supply, produce munitions, recruits and new weapons, use sea and rail moves, and put the best leaders in command (if politics allows), take care of your nation’s will to fight!- Play secret stratagems to influence the course of events with famous characters like Lawrence of Arabia, Mata Hari, Lenin or the Red Baron
· Fight to reconquer lost provinces, ensure European or worldwide supremacy, or just survival of the old order: victory can be military or political, as national will, population morale and parliament all play a crucial role.
· Break the trench warfare deadlock by pursuing technological research or fighting the economic blockade
· Dozens of fully customizable parameters to make the Great War yours for modding
· The game is played in alternating phases of giving orders followed by simultaneous execution, with an original three-modes turn-base resolution
· Playable via LAN or over the Internet in multiplayer mode
· AGEOD’s recognized dedication to historicity, realism, fun gameplay and good-looking games!
World War One - La Grande Guerre Patch
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features:
- PBEM play mode now generates a PBM file every time the game is saved. This file contains the informations about local player. So, every time PBEM players must share a common SAV file because the game went out of synch, they are no more requested to modify the SAV file because the driver informations are stored in the PBM.
- Updated the PBEM Manual PDF accordingly.
- The purpose of this new features is to allow a "host-client" PBEM play mode: a host is designated among players, he is the only player who executes the end-turn procedure and saves the game, then he sends the .SAV and .MAP to all clients.