This is the 1.1 patch for the game Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption. Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption is a role-playing video game that follows the adventures of a French crusader, Christof Romuald, through Prague and Vienna in the Dark Ages and modern-day London and New York City.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Save Anywhere (Escape menu option) (NOTE: Certain Disciplines may not work properly for a short time after reloading a save game.
· As such, we recommend saving your game in areas where you don't anticipate needing your Disciplines immediately after reloading).
· Ability to name Save games and Custom Maps
· Messages for certain actions during pause (cannot cast discipline, already busy, etc)
· Remaining enemy health indicated by color of rollover - starts off as white and becomes progressively redder.
· Various AI fixes / tweaks (includes boss difficulty, coterie blood usage, and guard alertness), Collision avoidance tweaks, Longer timeout for actor corpses to allow use of various disciplines, Black screen loading saved games after beating single player.
· Storyteller modification of Generation.
· Ability to lower Attributes, Added ability for Storyteller to zone with possessed actors.
· Greatly improved network play, supporting lower bandwidth connections.
· Prevented bad combinations of flags in ST game startup (ST Moderation, etc). Fixed crash where ST deletes one half of a teleporter (behavior should be that the broken teleporter disappears when used).
· The ability to reposition objects after they have been placed.
· Display of some Euro characters (umlauts, etc). Tweak down Mercurio's stats.
· Humans using Discipline scrolls. Silver arrows act like incendiary arrows.
· Stake Nosferatu's had incorrect death animation. Merchants don't buy stakes.
· Aura perception and Eyes of Chaos don't work correctly? Pink conversations occur, even if he has not joined party. Client sees Melmoth disappear early. Can miss Udolpho conversation if you talk to Sorvena first. Setite in Brothel is unattackable.
· Possession button is inaccurate when you first bring it up (like talk/neut/enemy).
· Better handling for NPCs zoning (ST possession). More discipline save/restore fixes.
· Save/Restore follow mode for NPCs. More template and script tweaks for save/restore.
· Fixed the save game size which was the cause of slowdowns and increased size of save games and other various minor bug fixes.