The world changed when Aziraal, the god of war, was slain in the huge battle long ago. The hordes of Orcs lost their divine leader and were forced to withdraw to the southern wastelands. Now, thousands of years later, the location of Aziraal's tomb is still unknown, well hidden by other gods who did not dare to entrust the secret to mere mortals.
However, now, a fragile peace between the civilized races and the hordes is at stake. When the dwarven mining expedition discovered an ancient temple dedicated to an unnamed deity - all of the world's most powerful factions saw it as a possible clue to the place of Azriaal's burial ground. A silent war has now begun and it will soon ignite the fires that will lead to the holy crusade of the Orcs. However, the real danger lies somewhere else. A powerful force churns silently - weaving a secret plot of fear and destruction. In the end one of the Two Worlds will remain.
The story of "Two Worlds" begins in an age torn by war. The Orcs have advanced to the south bank of the river Gon and are threatening the Kingdom of Cathalon. While this is happening, the hero, a wandering bounty hunter, is searching for some clue as to the whereabouts of his sister, whom he hasn't seen since her settlement was attacked three years ago. He unexpectedly receives vital information from a mysterious stranger - and immediately joins a Dark Brotherhood (or so it seems). Now the time has come for him to try understanding the game's powerful forces - and to learn how to use them! This is the only way the hero can survive - and get the answers to the questions that are burning in his soul. Who is behind this secretive kidnapping? Will he ever see his sister again? Where is the Tomb of Aziraal - and what role does the mysterious, yet helpful stranger have to play?
Will he learn the nature of a shadowy figure that almost killed him in the town?
Will he learn what happened to his friends and his family altogether?
Will he ever meet his sister again?
Finally, what will he do with the power to choose only one from the Two Worlds?
Here are some key features of "Two Worlds":
· Offering a freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games. The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly -offering new and exciting challenges.
· Strong, non-linear storyline. Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
· Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights. The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
· Free and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of "career changers".
· Animals to be ridden on. Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
· A choice of traps and snares are at the Player's disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
· Huge variety of items to be found. Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
· Wide range of beautifully rendered terrains: from high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
· Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
· Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities.
· Up to 8 players in the multiplayer mode.
· Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
· Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.
· Support of Multi CPUs and Multicore CPUs, SLI and CrossFire Technology
· CPU with 2 GHz
· 512 MB RAM
· Windows Vista or XP
· Graphics card with Shader 2.0 or higher
· DirectX compatible sound card
· Keyboard, mouse
What's New in This Release:
SP and general Fixes:
· Alchemy - exploit removed
· Shops - proces exploit - fixed
· Objects stacking - parameters changed.
· Deadly piruett skill - fixed
· Knock down skill - fixed
· Stability skill - fixed.
· Stealing skill > 100% - fixed
· Dead hands spell - level fixed.
· Kit Rae weapon names - fixed
· Shooting from water - enemies don't reacting - fixed.
· NPc reaction for stealing - fixed
· Weather behaviour (rain from blue sky) - fixed.
· Sliding/walking on the walls - fixed.
· Death from jumping from high altitudes - fixed.
· NPCs walking through palisades - fixed
· Logical problems in quests - fixed.
· Incorrect bonuses on different equipment pe: "Double Blade skill" bonus on a shield - Fixed.
· Stealing inside closed houses - fixed
· Horseriding map in second town -fixed
· Killing citizens with horse - fixed
· Huge arrows on monsters - fixed
· Minus values for attack and defence for high Dexterity values - fixed
· Weapon stats not refreshed after stacking on character - fixed
· Crash when attacking sister - fixed
· Sneaking with shield -shield position -fixed
· Alchemy bug - creation of empty potions - fixed
· Faster looting animation
· Cooking one object - blocked.
· Recooking cooked potions - blocked.
· Multiplayer lag problem - fixed
· All skills available in multiplayer from start - fixed
· All skills unlocked in multiplayer -fixed
· Friendly fire in Arena modes - fixed
· Tooltips for damage and protection types added.
· Tolltip for gold icon added.
· Gandohar/Reist/Kira - invulrenability added
· Stealing skill - list of stealed objects - added
· Faster running speed on roads - added
· Water splash - added
· Mouse buttons configuration - added
· Second key mapping for each activity - added
· C - F1
· I - F2
· M - F3
· L - F4
· G - F5