Head back to the streets of Sin City in an explosive, all-new adventure. Team Rainbow is back and it's your last chance to put an end to the deadly terrorist threat in Las Vegas.
The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 story runs in parallel to R6-Vegas. You are Bishop, one of Rainbow's top commanders, working with Logan Keller. You must lead your team into the unknown to end the terrorist threat led by Alvarez Cabrero and close the book on Vegas terrorist threat once for all. There's no room for error!
Here are some key features of "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2":
· Full PEC Experience: A greatly improved PEC experience - your character evolves online and offline, in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
· Advanced Strategical A.I. Terrorist Leaders are now a strategic target for Rainbow - leaders control respawns, so when you take out the leaders, enemies can no longer respawn. Terrorists Enemies have a wider variety of reactions and use ballistic shields. Team Rainbow Can use the Leap-frogging technique for safely approaching an area defended by an opposing force. Teammates cover each other successively when they move forward.
· Enhanced Multiplayer Modes. Up to 16 players (360) and 14 players (PS3) Two-player split-screen mode 13 maps for co-op and adversarial play Including three maps from R6 Vegas, revamped maps from R6 Raven Shield and all-new maps
· All-new co-op experience. Co-op story mode. Two players can combine to play through the entire story mode Jump-in-jump-out mode. A second player can jump into a single-player at any point, becoming a fourth teammate in the Rainbow team Co-op terrorist hunt. Up to four players can work together to eliminate all terrorist threats on single and multiplayer maps
· New adversarial modes. Demolition. Attackers plant an explosive device at one of two predetermined locations and protect the bomb until it explodes Team Leader Teams must keep their leader alive while they escort him to the extraction point while preventing the enemy from extracting their own leader
What's New in This Release:
· Added Voice Chat Support
· Pressing F5 now refreshes the match search list
· Fix for spawn camping
· Switch weapon is now faster in adversarial
· Lower respawn timer for deathmatch and team deathmatch
· Added Team balance XP penalty
· Enabled outfitting option in observer mode.
· Team Leader respawn modification: Respawning with the leader is now the default option
· Fixed hang time when playing matches on certain graphics hardware
· Fixed delays for clients when using the custom face feature in-game
· Fixed game crash when the user would click in a certain area from the Leaderboards menu
· Fixed textures corruption when changing antialiasing repeatedly on certain graphics hardware
· Reviewed some achievements unlock when playing online
· Fixed game mode selection bug after being kicked from a dedicated server
· Fixed online problem of client being thrown out of a game when host uses Alt+Tab
· Fixed problem related to weapon templates switch when using only a keyboard
· Fixed the map update in the games list when the SADS uses map cycle
· Fixed issue with The Ace Always Wins! reward
· Fixed malfunction with mouse/keyboard uses in menus
· Fixed a client crash releated to host changing server for the Comcast Event map
· Fixed issue with the Face Scan on certain camera hardware
· Added fix to prevent opening console while chatting
· Fixes allowing better support of ATI Crossfire configuration
· Fixed HUD problems when using all of the Rainbow's grenades
· Fixed issue when the host would get stuck in the pause menu by kicking the clients while he is respawning
· Fixed a black screen issue when client would join a game in progress.
· Fixed problems related to weapon restriction configuration in Terrorist Hunt
· Fixed experience boost exploit in the first act in single player
· Fixed issue of the crosshairs that disapear when taking cover and aiming simultaneously.
· Fixed sound issue when Bishop's weapons are lost if the user shoots and kills Dennis Cohen.
· Fixed the wrong behavior of a hand gun after changing it from Outfitting menu.
· Fixed issue where client gets stuck in the respawn screen at 0 seconds while in observer mode
· Fixed respawn issue when playing terrorist hunt game at realistic difficulty
· Fixed issue of the laser beam shifting off target after shooting with a pistol