This is the story of Geralt coming back to Kaer Morhen and finding a mysterious camp near the stronghold.
Geralt comes back to Kaer Morhen for winter. He finds a small camp near the stronghold where he meets a nobleman and a sorceress Sabrina Glevissig. They came here to find Deidre, a young woman, who is staying in the witchers’ stronghold.
She is Eskel’s surprise child, born under the Black Sun (ancient prophecy says that such children would ruin the World). It turns out that the nobleman is her brother, who wants to make sure she will not have the crown. Sorceress Sabrina wants to kill Deidre and examine her body to find out the truth about Black Sun curse. Geralt has to decide to whether defend the girl or stay neutral.
Here are some key features of "The Witcher - The Price of Neutrality Adventure":
· Dynamic and visually spectacular action
· Real time combat with motion captured animations performed by a master of medieval sword combat.
· Ragdoll and rigid body physics, powered by Criterion's Karma Engine to simulate interaction with opponents as well as elements of surrounding.
· Deep and intriguing storyline
· Interesting story full of twists and turns in a complex and coherent setting.
· Most quests can be accomplished in several ways.
· Three different endings that depend on player's actions and choices throughout the whole adventure.
· Original character concept and fantasy world
· The main character is a professional swordmaster and monster slayer.
· Game world which is more �adult" and less �fairy-tale" than typical fantasy.
· The world which is not black and white and is inhabited by believable characters.
· Easy to use
· Thanks to transparent and intuitive controls, players are able to enjoy the game right after beginning without a long learning curve. During the game depth of the system will be gradually discovered.
· All actions can be done using the mouse only, however all possible shortcuts are fully configurable.
· XP SP2, Vista
· Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +2800
· 1 GB RAM for XP / 1536 MB for Vista
· 128 MB Video RAM or greater with DirectX9 Vertex Shader/ Pixel Shader 2.0 support (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800 or better)
· 8.5 GB available hard drive space
· DirectX 9.0c compliant soundcard, plus speakers or headphones