The Witcher: Enhanced Edition is the ultimate version of the ultimate role-playing game. The Witcher, which was released in October 2007, has won more than 90 awards and has sold more than 800,000 copies worldwide, and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition brings the game even closer to perfection with a number of technical and visual improvements jammed into the value-packed retail box.
The enhancements introduced in this version include more than 5000 lines of re-written and re-recorded dialogue, more than 200 new dialogue animations, a new character differentiation system for NPCs, an enhanced inventory with improved alchemy, reduced loading times, improved combat responsiveness and much more.
In addition to the in-game updates, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition will feature premium packaging loaded with value, including the multilingual game disc allowing you to play with any combination of voice-over and subtitles, two new adventures with full voice-over, the D'jinni Adventure Editor, the Official Soundtrack CD, a Music Inspired by The Witcher CD, an official game guide, The Witcher short story by Andrzej Sapkowski, a Making-of DVD with behind-the-scenes video footage, and a map of The Witcher's world.
Here are some key features of "The Witcher - Enhanced Edition German Language Pack":
· Dynamic and visually spectacular action
· Real time combat with motion captured animations performed by a master of medieval sword combat.
· Ragdoll and rigid body physics, powered by Criterion's Karma Engine to simulate interaction with opponents as well as elements of surrounding.
· Deep and intriguing storyline
· Interesting story full of twists and turns in a complex and coherent setting.
· Most quests can be accomplished in several ways.
· Three different endings that depend on player's actions and choices throughout the whole adventure.
· Original character concept and fantasy world
· The main character is a professional swordmaster and monster slayer.
· Game world which is more �adult" and less �fairy-tale" than typical fantasy.
· The world which is not black and white and is inhabited by believable characters.
· Easy to use
· Thanks to transparent and intuitive controls, players are able to enjoy the game right after beginning without a long learning curve. During the game depth of the system will be gradually discovered.
· All actions can be done using the mouse only, however all possible shortcuts are fully configurable.
· Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2, Vista (Operating System must be up to date with the latest fixes)
· Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +2800
· 1 GB RAM for Microsoft® Windows® XP / 1536 MB for Microsoft® Windows® Vista
· 128 MB Video RAM or greater with DirectX9 Vertex Shader/ Pixel Shader 2.0 support (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800 or better)
· 8.5 GB available hard drive space
· DirectX 9.0c compliant soundcard, plus speakers or headphones