Create the perfect pet for your Sims to train, play with, and love throughout a lifetime. Pick everything from their paws to their personality. Choose from dozens of popular dog and cat breeds like Schnauzer and Siamese and many other races.
Or create a unique cat or dog by modifying their features and body type. Your Sims can teach their pets tricks, take them for a romp in the park to meet other furry friends, or buy them toys, beds, and much more. But pets have minds of their own-so expect the unexpected!
Here are some key features of "The Sims 2 Pets Designer Walkthrough Video":
Your Sims Have Pets!
· Add dogs, cats, birds, or guinea pigs to your Sims family. Whether it's kids cuddling kittens, adults watching TV with a drowsy Calico, or elders spending a sunny day in the park with their faithful German Shepherd, your Sims will share a lifetime of special moments with their pets.
· Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds including Pug and Persian. Or create your own unique cat or dog by modifying its body type, face shape, fur color, markings, and more. Then pick a personality! Is your Boxer gifted or goofy, your Burmese hyper or lazy? You decide!
Pets Have Genetics
· Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in Create-A-Family as a unique breed.
Sit, Spike, Sit
· Your Sims can teach their pets tricks like shake, fetch, roll over, and more. Unruly pets might topple the trash or scratch the sofa, but Sims can change their pets' ways with the right training.
Pets Have Jobs
· Skilled pets can have careers of their own and earn a living as Movie Stars, Rescue pets, or members of an elite Security Pet Corps.
Show Off and Share Your Pet Creations
· Upload your favorite Sim pets to TheSims2.com to share with other The Sims 2 Pets players through the Exchange.