Tigers Unleashed is a unique, ultra-realistic tactical/grand-tactical level combat simulation set on the Eastern Front of World War Two between 1939-1942.
It is a strategy-type game, where the player assumes the role of a combat Task Force Commander responsible for anything from a ski infantry company to a heavy panzer battlegroup.
The basic units are squads and platoons, which are used as building blocks to create larger units.
With this update you can make sure your game runs free and without any bugs.
· Tactical Studies Series: Tigers Unleashed
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Corrected c++ error in FOW routines that we sometimes attempting to show off-map reinforcements.
· Some LOS streamlining routines were not properly implemented and were causing performance decreases, and occasional recoverable/harmless c++ errors.
· Added new Formation Pointer option: ALL. Set via Main Menu | Display | Map Overlays | Formation Pointers, or from the Hex Information Form (Ctrl+H or Main Menu | Bring Current Location information To Top to show).
· Weapons System Data Table - “IF OK” mounting option was reversed (not shown when should have been, and vice-versa).
· When setting “Used-By Country” for Weapons System, [Cancel] was clearing all entries.
· Data Entry Forms were not being updated (# of rows, names, values) when different databases were loaded in.
· Added a status bar to bottom of Nations Form to indicate when the program is searching for/loading flags and national graphics. The form is also now locked during these procedures (closing in the middle of the search cased a crash).
· Changed Gun reliability to a floating point number for better accuracy and flexibility.
· Added utility to copy ammo adjustment values between Gun ammo types in Gun Data Table.
· Added 1-Story Masonry Building type to the TEC.
· Adjusted file-finding routines in the TEC/Symbol Linker to be quicker and more user-friendly.
· Added a utility to reset all unit ammo qtys to default at start of game (set-up or turn 1). Main Menu | Commands | Reset Ammo Qtys At Start. Not active for 2-player games.
· Corrected Ground Conditions display on Main Form Info Panel.
· Corrected and issue on the New Scenario Checklist where force qty's weren't being updated properly after deleting units.
· Adjusted the map display of linear obstacles (such as concertina) – now displayed as a line on the hexside where they are located (they were being shown as a circle symbol at the center of the location).
· Removed “Wood Building” IP's if they exist in locations with “Aggregate” IP types (town, village, city, etc.).
· Adjusted symbol file finding routines to be more efficient and updated manual selection form to include new symbol file type (.TST and .UST extensions).