Tour of Duty is the second game in the Squad Battles Series and continues from the original game Squad Battles Vietnam.
In addition to over 40 scenarios, Tour of Duty has a Campaign Game, the first in the Squad Battles series to do so, which enables the player to assume the role of a leader and fight multiple battles over the course of a year in Vietnam. The game comes equipped with five challenging campaigns., including American Army, Marine, Air Cavalry, Army Riverine, and Australian forces
· Squad Battles: Tour of Duty
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Weapons Off option under View Menu to hide discarded weapons on
· the map.
· Added ability for Objectives to be defined as Collateral with points
· awarded for enemy fire into those hexes.
· Added reliability 'X' for loads, weapons, and vehicles.
· Added Leader morale modification to assault morale (see Assaulting
· in User Manual).
· Added Demoralize load effect which causes units to become
· Demoralized or Disrupted (see Weapon Types in the User Manual).
· Changes that reduces protection and movement cost between adjacent
· Trench hexes (see Users Manual under Movement and Firing).
· Added Inspirational Weapons in addition to Motivational Weapons.
· Added ability to sort data in the Database Editor.
· Added option for Mouse Wheel Zoom.
· Added hot key 'F' in main program to toggle Hold Fire.