RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 1.3
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is completely updated and redesigned to take the series to all-new heights
Here are some key features of "RollerCoaster Tycoon 3":
· Ride the Rides with the Coaster Cam
· Build rides easier with the enhanced user interface
· Light up the night with the new park lighting system
· View your park from any angle with complete camera control
· See breathtaking park vistas including realistic sunsets, moonlight, weather patterns and more...
· A huge array of diverse guests - everyone is unique!
· Create your own family members and friends and add them to your park
· Respond to the individual likes and dislikes of kids, teens and adults
· See fully animated individuals (including facial expressions!) exhibit intelligent behavior, both individually and as a crowd
· Create pyrotechnic wonders with the new Fireworks MixMaster
· Build your dream park with unlimited funds in "Sandbox" mode
· Add music to rides and fireworks shows from your own mp3 library
· Includes many "New-to-RollerCoaster Tycoon" rides and attractions
· Design your park with 5 fun themes: Generic, Spooky, Western, Adventure and Sci-fi
· Operating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP (Windows® XP recommended)
· Processor: Pentium® III 733 MHz or compatible (Pentium® 4 1.2 GHz or compatible recommended)
· Memory: 128 MB RAM; 256 MB for XP (256 MB; 384 MB for XP recommended)
· Hard Disk Space: 600 MB free
· CD-ROM Drive: 4X CD-ROM or faster (8X or faster recommended)
· Video:Any ATI Radeon™ or GeForce™ 2 with 32MB or higher; or other video card with 32MB and hardware T&L (ATI Radeon™ 64 MB SDR or GeForce™ 2 Pro or other video card with 64 MB or more memory and hardware T&L recommended)*
· Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible 16-bit sound card*
· DirectX®: DirectX® version 9 (included) or higher
· NEW GUEST LIST (PEEP THOUGHTS) WINDOW - A Guest List (peeps' thoughts) window has been added and can be accessed by clicking on the 'Guests' button located at the bottom of the 'Park Management' buttons. The window allows you to click on an icon to select either a view of all the individuals in the park or a summarized list. You may also display either peep status or thoughts, and control whether the information is presented in ascending or descending order. The window lists only thoughts that are relevant to game-play.
· EMPLOYEE DUTY ZONES - This update allows players to see the patrol zones for other staff members of same type while editing patrol zone for a staff member.
· POWERED LAUNCH MODE - added to more coaster types.
· THREE NEW FIREWORK DISPLAYS have been added.
· NO ENTRY SIGNS - staff now ignore these signs so they can get to do their job quicker.