The sequel to the widely popular Restaurant Empire game takes you further into the depths and delights of the culinary universe than ever before.
Be a part of a world wherecustomers are fickle and the bounty in your cash register changes as quickly as their tastes. With two handfuls of cash and a dream of stamping a legacy, build, cook and hire your way to the very top of the gastronomic biz, where tasty food is king and smart management reels in the dollar signs. And if you’re lucky, you just may go further than any other before you and cement your status as a true legend of cuisine…
Here are some key features of "Restaurant Empire 2 Demo":
· A brand-new 16-misssion campaign gives us a look at the ongoing story of the Leboufs, as they try to tiptoe through the minefield of marriage and the unique circumstances of professional success
· A superior graphics engine brings to life the cities, characters and restaurants that populate the world of cuisine. Food has never looked so good.
· Two new enterprise categories: Coffee Shop and Dessert House that complements the existing Restaurant enterprise
· Over 600 recipes in total, offering a huge variety of food
· New themed restaurants ranging from the aquatic deep, exotic rainforest and motor racing takes the idea of themes to unprecedented heights
· Over 700 new interior objects, bringing the total number to 1400
· Introducing the new German cuisine category of restaurants complimenting the existing foods and architectures of the French, Italians and Americans.
· Munich, in addition to the triumvirate of Paris, Los Angeles and Rome is now yours to select as a destination to set up shop and expand your burgeoning business
· Hire live performers to perk up your restaurant’s atmosphere, varying from concert soloists to rock bands and indoor circus performers.
· With the new Recipe Research feature you can now actively invest into improving the quality of your food as well as gain invaluable knowledge in the formulation of new delicious recipes.
· And finally, Armand awaits you with a secret mini-game inside
· Restaurant Empire 2
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· It fixes a compatibility issue with computers having more than 2 CPU cores, that occurs in the second campaign's TV show match-3 mini-game.
· Some 3D cards does not support the game's shadow rendering system, causing to crashes. This patch attempts to get around the crash by automatically disabling the shadow when such incompatibility is detected, thus allowing the game to run.