Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.
Use this update to make sure your game runs bug free and you benefit from the latest features and additions.
· Pride of Nations
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· If a colonial region is of same ethnic as your main ethnic, has 100% loyalty and 95% or more colonial penetration, then it will switch to 'non colonial status'. This status will itself transform to national status if the region can link to your capital by land, otherwise it will stay in 'non national, non colonial status'
· You can now lose several points a turn if your national morale is above 100. Chances depend of how high you are compared to the baseline of 100.The cap is 10 points a turn.
· A unit can now replace more than one element of same family per turn, if the nation owning it have the proper faction modifier. Before, the modifier worked only for different families.
· Region decision test NeedThisStrucAttribAny was testing only against your own attributes, not the ones of any nation/faction in the region.
· Several files had some errors fixed. These files are:1880 VGN Natives Raids.sct, SPA 1880 Events.sct, VGN Natives Raids.sct, ITA Events.sct, SPA Events.sct