This is a useful Pro Evolution Soccer tool that will allow you to create and edit stadiums, faces and other kits.
1. Delete the folder “kitserver” from the PES 2012 main directory and also delete the start menu folder “PESEdit 2012 Patch” – skip this if this is the first time you install PESEdit 2012 Patch.
2. Install the patch using install.exe, make sure to choose the directory you installed PES 2012 to.
3. Start the game via pes2012.exe / start menu folder “PESEdit 2012 Patch” / PESEDIT SELECTOR
NOTE: Transfers are default because there will be a DLC by KONAMI soon to update it and
not even we like double work.
NOTE 2: This patch is not compatible with KONAMI’s 1.01 update, so do not install it after installing the patch. (If it is installed already and install the patch it will overwrite it)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New balls: A lot new balls to select + unlocked OMBs for CL,EL,Ligue 1,La Liga etc., in total 38 balls
· New boots: Nike T90 Laser IV, Nike CTR Maestri II, Nike Legend IV + WEPES Heritage white-white
· New faces: Falco, Jose Enrique, Rudy
· New kits: 1860 München, Aachen, Almeria, Atletico, Betis, Bochum, Braunschweig, Chelsea, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Espanyol, Hamburg, Granada, Hoffenheim, Levante, Liverpool, Malaga, Racing, Rayo Vallecano, Real Sociedad, Sporting, Stuttgart, Villarreal
· New league: Npower Championship including all correct team settings, kits etc.
· (available trough selector)
· Stadium names for Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Championship
· Other: Corrected all boots for La Liga + EPL + 2. Bundesliga.