Middle East '67 is an operational level simulation of the fighting between Israel and her Arab neighbors. Middle East '67 covers the entire area of the conflict, from the Suez Canal up to the Golan Heights, including the West bank of Jordan and the southern Lebanon. Separate
Orders of Battle are included for the '56, '67 and '73 wars, with an alternative OOB available for increased Arab Troop Quality.
- Added Magnified 2D view with 2x sized graphics.
- Change so that Disrupted units do not receive replacements and
- Detached units receive replacements at one-fourth (not one-half) the
- normal rate.
- Change to allow Battleships to fire AA at high flying aircraft.
- Added new Forced Bridge Crossing Rule which allows units to force a
- bridge crossing against enemy ZOC (see Users Manual under Movement).
- Increased Engineer digging in bonus from 2x to 3x.
- Added toolbar button for highlighting units in Travel Mode.
- Added new Bunker and Mine Prob Parameter Data Values and allowing
- non-bridge engineer units to construct Bunkers.
- Added new Night Move Disruption parameter data value which determines
- probability of night movement by non-rail and non-travel or
- non-road movement units causing Disruption.
- Change so that Interdiction attacks have twice the chance of Disruption
- and can cause the loss of up to half the movement allowance in movement
- Added a range 1 hard target artillery fire modifier (...