Countries rich in oil have found new power in a world that relies on oil to keep it running. That same power corrupts and in Venezuela corruption has sparked a political coup.
A power-hungry tyrant uses Venezuela's oil supply to overthrow the government and turns the country into a war zone.
Luckily for you, politics does not mater. As a mercenary, the greater the chaos the more opportunities to make money.
Venezuela is littered with potential clients willing to reach into their deep pockets to pay you to do their dirty work. There is no end to the grudges or the arms and munitions needed to settle the scores.
you are no soldier so there is no code. All you have to do is fulfillyour contract, get your money and move to the next job.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When the user sets the shader level to low in the options menu, the user can set the shaders back to high
· The user can now cancel a contract by using a controller.
· The user can set the volume levels to high and low using the mouse properly now.
· When the user fails to find another player using "Custom Match" the menu options function normally.
· Joystick sensitivity now operates as designed.
· Adjusting the view distance from the main menu functions properly now.
· The user can no longer create accounts using "spaces" in their names, thus allowing them to search online for
· names properly.
· Paper animations have been removed from the game.
· All common 16:9 and 4:3 resolutions are now available.
· Default brightness now works when selecting the "Default" setting.