Industry Giant II Patch 2.1
Industry Giant II - This brand-new business simulation starts in America at the dawn of the 20th century. Trade and economy range from the humble beginnings of industrial mass production to the age of information technology.
The player, as in the predecessor IndustryGiant, again takes over the super-entrepreneur's role. The game objective is to establish a powerful business company. To do so, you will have to manage every aspect of the production cycle: Acquire resources, process raw materials into marketable products, manage logistics and sales. Of course, Industry Giant 2 offers significantly more features than its predecessor.
Here are some key features of "Industry Giant II":
· Highly detailed 20th-century business simulation featuring realistic products, industries and transport vehicles
· Full-screen-gameplay using our new background menu system
· Over 150 raw materials and goods: Oil, Iron, Leather, furniture, toys, sports equipment etc.
· For the first time, the player has the option to interact with his/her opponent; play as a team or play against each other.
· All-new industries including food, textile, musical instruments etc.
· The player faces a significantly wider range of resources and final products, including resources which depend on weather.
· Seasonal demand for products require the player to carefully plan storage for finished goods.
· Construct and manage storage buildings to efficiently organize transport routes
· Keep informed! Floating icons show production and cargo, stored goods can be seen in the storage building at all times
· Over 50 means of transportation: from simple coaches to trucks, from steam-engines to modern locomotives, and of course a wide range of cargo ships.
· Lush, richly detailed and realistic graphics for buildings and vehicles. All designs based on real 20th century transport vehicles.
· Detailed buildings and vehicles; transparent smoke.
· Multiplayer over LAN and Internet
· Extensive statistics and overview screens allow total control over your company's funds and activities
· Smooth zoom function from the macro perspective right up into the troposphere
· Supports screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 (even higher resolutions may be available depending on your graphics card!)