Imperium Romanum developed by Haeminmont Games and published by Kalypso Media is the long awaited sequel to the million seller strategy game "Glory of the Roman Empire".
Imperium Romanum is set in the time-honoured Roman Empire and players will marvel in the incredible attention to detail when working on a strategy to build a well organized, prosperous and commanding settlement. As governor of a Roman province, the fortune very much lies in the players own hands and everything it's up to him.
Imperium Romanum is packed with a variety of new features to enhance the game-play such as a complete overhaul of the graphic engine, a mass of authentic historical buildings such as the world famous Circus Maximus or Gladiator schools.
The game allows the player to construct fortifications, towers, gates and bridges, all of which must be paid for with the new currency which has been implemented into Imperium Romanum for a challenging, enjoyable, yet authentic quest to rule the World.
Here are some key features of "Imperium Romanum":
· History mode with timeline, where missions are based on real events and locations.
· Interactive mission mode: the players activate the goals when they choose. Improved battle system where players commands their own armies.
· Player-constructible bridges, fortifications, walls, towers and gates.
· Introduction of currency, crime, historically accurate buildings, natural disasters, and siege machines.
· New interface design, and improved economy and overview dialogues