Since the beginning of time, the forces of Order and Chaos have been engaged in an eternal struggle to decide the fate of all Creation. That struggle has now come to the Mortal Realm...and neither Man, Demon, nor Angel will be left unscathed...
In Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, you will return to follow the path of Baal, the last of the Prime Evils, into the Barbarian Highlands of the north. Traveling with hordes of demonic minions, Baal intends to corrupt the powerful Worldstone, which protects the whole of the mortal plane from the forces of Hell.
You will face a new series of quests and challenges to prevent the vile minions of the underworld from destroying the world of Sanctuary.
Here are some key features of "Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction":
· Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities
· Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas
· Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore
· Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters
· Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells
· Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.net�
· Optional 3Dfx and Direct3D support