Travel to the most remote sector of the garbage-covered planet Deponia and meet Rufus, a pretty unpleasant guy that is convinced of his own greatness.
With this update you will make sure that your game runs bug free and you benefit from the latest features available.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· White cutscene videos / Engine
· Description: Engine issue where cutscene video sequences are not being played and instead user only sees a white screen has been fixed.
· Invisible mouse cursor / Engine
· Description: Engine issue where mouse cursor is invisible has been fixed.
· General stability and performance / Engine
· Description: Engine memory management has been improved for better stability and performance.
· Slingshot / Chapter 3
· Description: Manual deconstruction of slingshot in chapter 3 has been disabled.
· Nodding bird and balloon / Chapter 1
· Description: Combination of nodding bird and balloon full of laughing gas will no longer result in disappearance of the whole balloon package.
· Mine maze / Chapter 2
· Description: Problem with slow CPU PC systems that are not able to finish the mine maze in chapter 2 has been fixed. Users whose PCs suffered from this issue should skip the mine maze minigame to move past the issue spot.
· platypus soft toy / Chapter 3
· Description: When you first need to bring back Goal to Cletus in chapter 3, Rufus does not ignore the Organon soldiers anymore when you combine any item with the platypus soft toy under the board.
· graphical issues
· Description: Some little unbeautiful graphical issues are solved
· textual issues
· Description: Some differences between text and speech are solved
· Hotspot issues
· Description: the problem that sometimes the cursor doesn´t change when choosing a hotspot is solved
· Memory issues
· Description: some memory problems, caused Deponia to crash on some machines, are solved