Take on the fight as the volatile Sergeant “Psycho” Sykes in a new parallel story taking place during the events of Crysis. Psycho’s secret mission will take him to the other side of the island on a ruthless pursuit of a North Korean general hell-bent on obtaining powerful technology. With the versatile powers of his Nanosuit and an arsenal of fully customizable weapons and vehicles at his disposal, Sykes will do whatever it takes to accomplish his secret mission.
Action on the other side of the island is more intense, the battles are fierce, and the mission protocol is no longer “Adapt to Survive”. As Sergeant Sykes, now you must adapt to dominate the battle. Twin SMG’s blazing, seizing new vehicles, or going stealth, the action and the victory is on your terms.
· Crysis Wars
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Phoenix anti-cheat (written by CorneN)
· Added Phoenix server variables
· Added Unlocker for server player limit
· Added First person effect to some weapons
· Fixed Map Coast_EX
· Fixed Map Settlement
· Fixed No recoil bug based on weapon raising
· Fixed no recoil bug based on the usage of EX laser shortcut
· Fixed minor bugs in Settlement PS map
· Removed startup animation for SMG INSTALLATION 1. Go to your Crysis game folder -> Electronic Arts -> Crytek -> Crysis Wars -> Mods. (if not existing please create this folder inside your Crysis root folder) 2. Copy the mod folder from the downloaded file into the current game folder (Crysis/Mods). 3. Start Crysis, use the ingame mod loader to load the mod. 4. After you restart Crysis, open console (^) type in "con_restricted 0" (without the "") enter and then type in "map mapname" (without the "" whereas mapname = the name of the map you want to load located in the mod level folder in Mods/Game/Levels folder)