Use this update to make sure that your game runs bug free and you benefit from the latest features. Back to Basics: Battle of the Hegdes adds realism to Company of Heroes, to make it even better.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Mortar Halftrack Incendiary Barrage
· Fixed that weapons dropped from Supply Drops would stack on each other. They are now spread out.
· Increased Commando Mortar Team to 4 members and a cost of 300 manpower.
· Increased Commando PIAT Team to 4 members and a cost of 300 manpower.
· Panthers can no longer crush tank traps and Hedges.
· Stormtroopers and Grenadiers can only use 1 upgrade (so for Stormtroopers it's either STG44s or a Panzerschreck and for Grenadiers it's either a LMG42 or a Panzerschreck.
· Fixed Sturmhaubitze 42 gun animations.
· Fixed Commando Sniper weapon accuracy.
· Lowered M10 Wolverine health from 590 to 450.
· Lowered Riflemen Health from 75 to 70.
· Increased Panzer Grenadier Health from 83 to 95.
· Decreased Panzer Elite Veteran Sergeant upgrade fuel cost from 40 to 30.
· Veteran Sergeant now also grants a decreased recieved accuracy bonus.
· Decreased Incendiary Grenades fuel cost from 20 to 15.
· Decreased Field Craft fuel cost from 20 to 15.
· Fixed that Medic Stations could be killed in a few seconds by rifles.
· Fixed Strafing Run.
· Fixed Assault Tank Support; it now properly calls in either a StuH42 or Ostwind.
· Fixed that Panthers had ghost crush; They would drive through hedges without crushing them. They cannot drive through hedges anymore now.
· Incendiary Grenades now also have a delayd explosion like all other grenades.
· Increased Brute Force Kommand build time from 80s to 120s.
· Anti-spam ability now also gives an increased recieved suppression to blobbed infantry.
· Mortar Barrages fired from the Brute Force Kommand now have a brown warning smoke.
· Brute Force Kommand Mortar Barrage range increased from 100 to 110.
· Strategic Points disabled by Scorched Earth can only be repaired by Infantry who have a repair abiliy.
· Drache Infantry Drop-Off now shows population cost and can no longer be used if popcap is reached.
· Fixed Heavy Armour Support; it now properly calls in either a King Tiger or Jagdtiger.