Cities XL is a next-generation city building game that allows players to develop cities on realistic 3D maps using an incredible collection of unique structures and monuments based on American, Asian and European-influenced architectural styles.
This update makes sure your game remains bug free and also improves gameplay.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The game can now allocate more than 3GB of RAM memory on 64-bit operating system.
· Screenshots of the city during the saves are now disabled in order to avoid a crash.
· Trophies won will be saved each time.
· Upgrading roads already laid on the maps of Paris, New York and Hollywood won’t cause the game to crash anymore.
· The game now saves a backup copy regularly during the game.
· The trade message is now displayed in the Media Report (informational messages displayed below the main game).
· You will always be able to build Oil processing factories near refineries.
· The number of power plants required to build a large central is now more clearly displayed.
· Problem with French localization of roads on stilts corrected.
· Before uninstalling, the game asks whether to keep the saves or not.