Carrier Command: Gaea Mission is a great mix of action with strategic elements that also tries to reinvent the classic gameplay of the original Carrier Command.
By using this update you'll make sure that your game runs bug free and also you can benefit from the latest features available.
- Improved Walrus assisting
- Fixed Enemy carrier units were sometimes missing equipped weapons.
- Fixed When the enemy finished building a Command Center on player's current island, player was unable to shut down firewalls.
- Fixed Assert when enemy starts Command Center creation on player's current island.
- Fixed Enemy carrier deployed units too far from player's carrier in a fight (and they don't take part in a fight).
- Added Turbo and forsage and manta shield visualization into 3rd person view.
- Fixed Units are destroyed directly after "yes" selection in "Abandon Units" dialog (not in tutorial mission till Outpost in GM Campaign).
- Fixed Bug when player's carrier units dock instantly.
- Fixed Current task setting in both campaigns.
- Fixed "No Generic Mission" no longer visible in island info, shiplog screen etc.
- Fixed New manta added to command bar (from carrier stock ) always has full fuel.
- Fixed After capturing island which is changing its alignment the process is stopped.
- Fixed After capturi...