Birth of America II: Wars in America 1750-1815 is the sequel for AGEOD's American Civil War and Napoleon's Campaigns.
It is the long-awaited well-expanded sequel of the acclaimed first game that made AGEOD. You can now fight all the big wars that made America between 1750 and 1815.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Python script checks run [thank you LaFrite!]
· Duplicate Aliases resolved in Move Types, Terrains, Sounds, Colors, Ability Kinds, Models and Units
· Settings file AI.opt
· added $SPA in Various.ini
· Removed the setups for the ''original'' 1755 Campaign, 1756 Montcalm scenario, and 1759 Annus Mirablis
· scenario, leaving the ''COL'' faction variants intact.
· The improvements made in the ''Colonial Faction'' variants are numerous, and were not consistently included
· in the originals, resulting in some aberrant situations. Currently, resources are not available to reconcile the
· differences and correct the original setups.
· The Database will still include these older variants for modding purposes, and the game will still include the
· Events files for these scenarios to allow ongoing games to be completed.
· 1812 Campaign: corrected the timing of British reinforcements in 1814 after Napoleon's Exile.
· Latest verssion of LocalStrings__AGE included