Zone 4 was once the premier fighting capital of the world where it held the famous Free Fighting Championships (FFC), the world's most popular fighting competition formed by the renowned martial arts legend known as Roddy Hart.
Over the years, it attracted the fiercest and most dominant fighters from all over the globe, each hungry for blood, fame, and the recognition as the next top fighter in the world.
However, it also attracted some of the most corrupt and evil fighters who were willing to do just about whatever it takes to win. Soon, the FFC ran rampant with drug use, cheating, match-fixing, and gambling, leading to mysterious disappearances and the deaths of some of the world's top fighters.
Zone 4, once a proud destination for fair, unbiased competitive fighting quickly became a district overrun by the most corrupt fighters and gangs. But there are those who are banding togethe
Here are some key features of "Zone 4: Fight District Client":
· Pull off wicked combos from various fighting styles to choose from including Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Boxing, Capoeira, Pro Wrestling, Judo, Hapkido, Sambo, Kung Fu, and many more.
· Each fighting style comes with TONS of different moves.
· So much to do, so little time! Fight through hordes of enemies in a story-based Arcade Mode by yourself or with friends, tackle as many enemies and boss fights as you can through 50 difficult Challenge Mode stages, play with dynamite or with special power-up’s in Item Mode, and much, much more.
· Play with or against your friends online in a PvP Deathmatch arena (individually or as a team). Or in a massive tournament-style, 16 vs. 16 Turf Wars against other guilds!
· Pimp out your character’s look and customize their fighting style, just the way you want it. Thousands of styles to choose from!
· FREE-to-play. No quarters required!
· OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
· CPU: 2 Ghz
· RAM: 512 MB
· Video: 128 MB
· HDD: over 1 GB
· DirectX 9.0 C