World of Pirates is a "massive multiplayer" online game playing in the Caribbean in 17. century. It contains trade, construction and strategy.
Each player can buildup up to 3 different characters by himself. By successful use of the abilities like sword fight, trade skill, navigation or weapon skill these abilities rise automatically.
A direct occupation selection indeed does not exist, the state of the character is determined by its behaviour.
If you have choosed a nation, the game can start. If one remains faithful for its selected nation or not, this decides everyone for itself. But caution, one can't make it right for everyone. Each action has its own consequences.
A new character always starts in a city. Here one cannot be attacked and may refresh its supplies in peace or simple recover from an exhausting journey. In the port tavern the sailors meets themselves for convivial gatherings.
An attendance with the governor is also always worthwhile itself. Is it to receive special jobs, by which one can attain fame and wealth, or gain a promotion for the services, carried out so far.
Other interesting meeting places are the dealer, who offers raw materials and goods, or the pub, in which one can hire new sailors.
In the dockyard there is everything available for the own fleet. So new ships can be built, used ships can be bought, or not needed own ones can be offered on the market. Such services as repair and development of ships are also acquirable.
And in the bank the wealth is best protected from envious people.
Here are some key features of "World of Pirates Client":
· Play as a simple goods dealer, pirate or head hunter, even beeing governor is possible.
· Build up your own fleet, upgrading ships to more advanced levels.
· Hire specialists like navigators, cooks or carpenters to support your fleet and gain advantage.
· Sword duels and sea fights
· Countless tasks to earn glory and gold
· Diplomacy between nations
· Thrilling conflicts between human players from all over the world
· OS: Windows Vista/7
· One week trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed: fast turns removed