It allows a maximum of 8 players to battle it out in simultaneous, multiplayer action. Basic offensive attacks include hitting, throwing and blocking. Advanced attacks such as combo attacks and counterattacts are also possible.
The newly introduced "ExoCor" skill system allows the players to experience much more dynamic action through the ability to transform and morph.
Fight off the spirit of the evil king.Many fighters fought hard in trying to defeat the evil king, but unfortunately some could not overcome the evil and became consumed by his power.
These consumed fighters were known as the Dark Guardians. The Shadow King was defeated when fighters captured his evil spirit with the Sacred Seals and placed it underground in a location known as "Resurrection". After the defeat of the Shadow King, the Dark Guardians disappeared into the darkness as they waited for the perfect opportunity to strike again.
The ancient Guardian fighters that defeated the Shadow King gathered together and handed down their special powers for others to use in the war against evil. The "vessels" they placed their power into are known as ExoCores, so the power could be utilized in the future for other fighters if evil ever returned. Fighters known as "Guardians of the Seals" were given these ExoCore abilities to continue the fight against evil.
The only way to keep the Shadow King from resurrecting is by protecting the Sacred Seals that contains him. The Seals are the only entity that keeps the Shadow King from returning. To ensure that the Seals were never to be joined again, Guardians secretly placed the Seals throughout the world. The Dark Guardians however, soon discovered that destroying the Seals was the only way to resurrect the Shadow King.
The Dark Guardians searched high and low throughout the lands to locate the Seals. Eventually the Dark Guardians were able to obtain and crush some of the Seals. With the power of the Seals beginning to weaken, the Shadow King was able to utilize some fo his powers to instruct the Dark Guardians to create corrupted ExoCores so that they can initiate an even more powerful attack to bring the Kings resurrection closer.
Currently there is a huge war of Good versus Evil in the battle for the Sacred Seals. With the Seals weakening each day, the hopes of victory for the Guardians are slimming down. In preparation for the very worst, a Rumble Fighter Tournament is being held to recruit the best fighters from around the land to aid in the great war.
NOTE: This version of Rumble Fighter is for the residents of Europe only and will update itself to the latest release.
Here are some key features of "Rumble Fighter Europe Client":
· Character Design -- Make your character reflect your personality. Choose facial features of eyes, nose, mouth, facial shape, and even hairstyle of their character.
· On top of the facial features, players can choose from special items such as various clothing, accessories, Transformation Items, and Sacred Scroll to create a unique and distinguished custom character.
· Unique Skill System -- Rumble Fighter has a very unique skills system using ExoCore (Transformation Items) and Sacred Scroll (Movement Transformation Items)
· Variety of Game Style -- Rumble Fighter is roughly divided into two modes, Battle Mode and Rumble Mode. Games can be played either in Team Play or Individual Play.
· Battle Mode was designed to suit players who like to play a more survival style of game, and is restricted to that survival style.
· Rumble Mode has no such restrictions, and allows players to select from a variety of game styles.
· Distinguished Action-- Rumble Fighter incorporates various skills and action styles such as ExoCore and Sacred Scroll. Also incorporated within the game are various combo attacks, double jump abilities, dash attacks, and counterattacks.
· OS: Windows XP/2000
· CPU: Pentium IV 2GHz (AMD, Celeron)
· RAM: 512MB
· Graphic Card: 128MB of RAM or more for DirectX 3D (Geforce3 Ti , ATI Radeon 9500)
· Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 / 3D Sound Effect
· Misc. 300MB hard disk space, Mouse