Conquest is a simultaneous turn-based online multiplayer strategy game that's placed in a dark and distant future.
Play the role of a futuristic commander. Divide your armies and conquer the world. Position satellites to reveal your opponents. Launch missiles to annihilate large troop formations, but watch out for incoming drop pods behind your back.
Standing in your path to victory are other commanders like yourself. Fight them off one by one and prove you are the greatest of the great.
The combination of fast gameplay and randomly generated maps equals to long, restless nights of battles for cities.
Drag and drop your way to victory. Divide and conquer!
Here are some key features of "Conquest Client":
· Three distinct unit, operation and terrain types make for easy to understand, intuitive mechanics.
· Studying a manual is not necessary as all important information is displayed on the fly.
· The refined production and battle algorithms take care of things getting too simple and offer a challenge even for hardcore players. Combine units together for interesting effects.
· No slow, multiple hour long games.
· Experience fast turns with automatized production, allowing you to fully focus on commanding your troops. Expect a single match to last about 30 minutes.
· Simultaneous turns means that you will never have to wait for other players to act, while also adding another level of depth.
· Endless replayability with each match requiring different strategies and bringing you a new experience.
· Conquer beautiful arctic, desert, and tropical worlds.
· Play online against your friends, with your friends, or participate in ladder and tournament matches.
· Advance in rank and collect achievements.
· Track your statistics.
· Windows XP/Vista/7
· Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent processor
· 512 MB RAM
· 500 MB free disk space
· NVIDIA GeForce 8600 series or ATI Radeon R520 (X1300) series
· Display capable of 1024x720 resolution
· Keyboard and mouse
· Internet connection
· Desert climate
· Default rules for demo hosted games
· Maximum of two demo players per game
· No statistics
· Inactive account expiration
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added victory options (75% control, 100% control, none).
· Added one more zoom step further out. This is now the default.
· Added French translation.
· Added a new tip on game over.
· Added turn complete hint.
· Improved language support. Data/Languages/ and ModData/Languages/ are now scanned for available languages.
· Improved zooming, it now has a constant duration instead of speed. Zooming in or out over multiple steps is speedier and more natural.
· Improved blood emission.
· Improved network code.
· Improved battle resolution for alliance combat.
· Framerate is now capped at 75 instead of 59 when vsync is on.
· EULA is now displayed on game start instead of account creation.
· Fixed EULA typos.
· Removed REVERSE ENGINEERING EULA clause.
· Removed server --run flag. ConquestServer.exe now displays a console by default on Windows. When started through the client the console is hidden.