Long ago, the CABAL cleansed the land with fury and destruction. Amidst the needless devastation, seven great masters of Force Power led the remaining survivors to rebuild.
Now, almost a thousand years later, the CABAL are puppeteering the evil again, breeding a child to be king and once again cleanse the land. It is up to you to face the invaders of Nevareth and uncover the conspiracy behind it...
Amongst the 100+ NPCs in CABAL, you'll find friends and foes, good and evil. But remain vigilant! As sides change, some allies may turn on you, while former enemies can now be trusted.
CABAL's clever use of combined weaponry action and slick, smooth game play has propelled it to the top of the play charts in Korea and the closed Beta launch in Europe is scheduled for 26th June 2006. The action involves combination moves and battle modes unseen in MMORPGs, which makes it easy to play but will take a lifetime to master.
The game combines the best in console game action moves with online game community features. In addition, unlike many other MMORPGs, it also has an end to the months of battle at which time you can choose where you stand in the world war and mass guild warfare.
This great action setting is further enhanced by awesome graphics and has a westernized feel to the game unseen in many Korean MMORPGs. Over 300 dungeons offer players a choice of solo and party dungeons and a wide variety of entertaining action including abundant quests and challenges to flex your brain power! Outside the high action content there is familiar crafting, in-game markets (with an unusual twist) and in-game lottery just for the fun of it!
Here are some key features of "CABAL":
'Story Based Cinematic Scenarios and Intricate Plot'
· CABAL's numerous intriguing quests and exhilarating missions weave together to form intricate plots that absorb players into the story where they become the heroes.
'Fun & Easy'
· Intuitive and user friendly, CABAL removes entry barriers for first-time gamers and late-starters.
'MMORPG Blends Adventure Intrigue & Arcade Action'
· Time limited dungeons, blazing action scenes, perplexing puzzles and traps keep players enthralled in the story and driven to achieve more.
'Fabulous Graphics are Highly Optimized'
· The ESTsoft gaming graphics engine runs happily on old PCs and graphic cards, while still maintaining high frame rates with ornate characters and villains.
· CPU: Pentium 3 800MHz+
· RAM: 512MB+
· Graphics Card: 3D accelerator
· Sound Card: Any DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
· Hard disk space: 2.5GB +
· CPU: Pentium 4 1.4GHz +
· RAM: 1GB +
· Graphics Card: Radeon 9800PRO +/Geforce 6600GT +