A fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping first person shooter based in a futuristic urban warzone and sequel to Zombie Studio's Blacklight: Tango Down. Advance through the ranks and become the ultimate soldier.
Here are some key features of "Blacklight: Retribution Client":
· The first in-game tool that players should learn how to use effectively is the Hyper Reality Visor or HRV for short. Pressing V will activate HRV enabling the player to see through walls, locate opponents, team mates, weapon depots, and even detect a weak point in the structure of the Hardsuit.
· Weapon depots are small kiosks scattered throughout each map where players can spend combat points earned in battle to obtain upgraded weapons, refill ammo and health and deploy the obliterating Hardsuit.
· Armed with a minigun and railgun the Hardsuit is the ultimate weapon. Purchase a laser designator at a weapon depot and find an empty spot on the ground with a clear descent path from the sky. Hold down fire for a few seconds to trigger the drop.
· Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
· CPU: Dual-Core CPU
· 2 GB of RAM
· 8GB Free HD Space
· Minimum: 256MB DX9 GPU (Geforce 8xxx or Radeon HD2xxx) Recommended: 1GB+ DX11 GPU
· Sound Drivers
· DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
· Broadband Internet connection