Allods Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game, set in the fantasy space opera universe of Sarnaut.
It is the fourth opus of the Rage of Mages series which started in the mid-90s, conquering the minds of millions of gamers around the world, and covers over 12 years of storyline in the making.
You can choose to enter the deep storyline, puzzling out relationships between the two factions at war, races and characters, and plumbing the depths of the mysteries at work in this unique setting. Or you can focus on developing your character, maximising his abilities, crafting, getting very rare items and enchanting them via the runes system to become the best in both duels and space Astral battle ship confrontations.
Throughout the game, you will discover and fight your way in dungeons, castles and temples as a raid or as a group.
At high level, you can build your own Astral space ship and take off to explore the Astral with your party, looking for adventures, raids or if you want, become a pirate and board other ships to steal their loot. You will also discover many unique encounters such as Astral demons, ship versus ship battles, boarding other ships or even just annoying them during your journeys in the Astral.
The guild system greatly increases your opportunities and enhances your game experience in co-operative game play through specific raid encounters, some even being contested.
Whether you enjoy solo questing and discovering a world with lots of player versus environment content, or bashing other players with the player versus player mechanisms (and of course the ship versus ship in the Astral space), Allods Online is a lot of fun for all kinds of players. The endless opportunities provided by on online RPG are something that everyone should experience, especially with your friends.
Here are some key features of "Allods Online: Autumn Wind":
· Build and Control Your Own Astral Battleship: The new dimension of co-operative game play
· Two Warring Factions: The League and the Empire
· Character Progression: Customize your own path with your Talent and Skill trees
· Huge World to Explore: Colossal areas, League and Imperial archipelagos, contested territories and neutral allods in the deep Astral
· Content For All: Solo, Group, Guild and Raid
· Choose from one of 6 different playable Races and 28 distinct Classes
· Diverse gameplay for all types of players: Player versus Player, Player versus Environment, Role Play and of course Ship versus Ship in the Astral
· Deep background story and lore over 10,000 years of in-game history
· Character customization and advanced personalization to inspire creativity
· 6 unique pet classes
· Up to 40 levels filled with thousands of quests and hundreds of unique creatures
· Complete Guild system and mechanisms
· Crafting / Enchantment, via the Runes system / Alchemy / Herbalism / Mining / Disassembling / Tailoring / Blacksmithing / Leatherworking
· Group party instances to have fun with your friends
· Raid party instances to enjoy the adventure with your guild
· Groups of up to 6 and Raid parties up to 24 (4 groups of 6 players)
· In game mail to send messages and/or items to friends
· In game auction system for trade between players
· PvP rankings and Reputation via the Combat Glory and Victory point systems
· Customize your ship as if it was your floating home
· OS: Windows Vista/XP/2000
· CPU: 2 GHz
· RAM: 1024 MB
· DirectX 9.0
· Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS 256 MB / ATI Radeon X1600 256 MB
· HDD: 4 GB
· Internet Access