TellMeWhen provides a flexible system of icons for displaying vital information -- and only vital information; about cooldowns, buffs, debuffs, and reactive abilities... always in a consistent place on your screen.
You choose which spells, abilities, items, buffs, and debuffs TellMeWhen shows. The number, size, and position of icons are all customizable. Cooldown icons can be shown when an ability/item is either usable or is unusable. Buff/debuff icons can be shown when the buff/debuff is either present or is absent. Icons can be set to only show in combat.
Here are some key features of "World of Warcraft Addon - TellMeWhen":
· Display an icon when a boost trinket is finished cooling down and is ready to use
· Display an icon when a clearcasting buff procs
· A death knight could have icons appear to show that Horn of Winter has dropped and needs to be refreshed, to show when Rune Strike is usable, and to show when Sudden Doom proc
· A mage could have a Polymorph icon appear when the mob they've set to focus becomes unsheeped
· A rogue could monitor their own stack of Deadly Poison on a mob
· A warlock could monitor the number of Sunder Armor debuffs on a mob, so they can wait to dps until their warrior tank has enough threat
· World of Warcraft
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Conditions are now almost entirely event driven, resulting in a (tremendous) performance increase.
· Enrage is now a proper dispel type, and no longer relies on a pre-defined list of enrages.
· Implemented a proper class-based inheritance system for many objects (Icons, Icon Types, Groups, Condition Groups).
· You can now check units relative to the special condition unit '%u' (//for example, '%u-target' or '%upettarget'//).
· You can now drag spells and items to the Custom Texture editbox to easily insert the texture of that spell or item.
· Icons that check units now have their units managed behind the scenes whenever possible so that icons aren't trying to check units that don't exist.
· There is now an option (enabled by default) to color the names of units in text displays and outputs.
· Added Floating Combat Text as a text output.
· (Condition): attempt to call global 'GetPrimaryTalentTree' (a nil value)
· (Condition): attempt to call global 'IsResting' (a nil value)
· conditions.lua line 447: attempt to compare nil with number
· Implemented a workaround for Blizzard's mismanagement of color in the Raid Warning Frame text output
· TellMeWhen_Options.lua:1434: attempt to index local "icon" (a nil value)
· An icon/group should no longer be treated as if it has failing conditions after it had conditions that were failing, but those conditions were removed
· Fixed the list of unitIDs used to guess a unit's class
· A unit's class should now be properly detected when the unit is from another server