Dufftimer is a customizable buff tracking system. You can use it to make fading bars that make it easy to track the time remaining on buffs and debuffs. It can also be used to make a set of icons to either give buff frames to a UI that does not include them, such as HUDUF, or to give you a more customizable window.
Here are some key features of "Warhammer Online Addon - DuffTimer":
· As many different customizable effect tracking windows as you need.
· Windows can be set to show your effects or either of your targets effects.
· Four different types of bars, normal, a reversed bar, icon only, and icon with a miniature bar; Define what effects you want to show in each window; Buffs, debuffs or both; Set a minimum or maximum time, or hide permanent effects; Show only effects cast by player, or all effects.
· Define your desired bar texture and font.
· Select different sort orders.
· Attach effects to target.
· Define how many buffs should show and where they are placed.
· Localized for language support.
· Warhammer Online