Games Fusion's highly acclaimed Counter-Strike replacement pack returns with another visually stunning addition to the Fusion Pack series, Fusion Pack SE. Fusion Pack SE is the second version from Games Fusion to be released, which fully supports the Steam system.
This latest pack from Games Fusion introduces an exciting array of new features, including an entirely new CT team, new weapon models, new sounds and of course additional support for Counter-Strike 1.6. Whilst adding to the immersive feel that the Fusion Pack consistently introduces into Counter-Strike the Special Edition manages to add a fresh and exciting new look into this aged engine based shooter.
· Counter Strike 1.6
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added new menu graphics.
· Added new menu music.
· Added new Steam skin.
· Re-did VGUI Graphics.
· Added new CT team models.
· Changed faces on CT team models.
· Added new USP45 Pistol.
· Changed hands on USP.
· Added new MP5 SMG.
· Skinned new for grip and silencer for MP5.
· Added new AWM Sniper Rifle.
· Added new C4 Model.
· Added new M4A1 Rifle.
· Fixed alignment issues on M4A1.
· Skinned new P_ and W_ shield models.
· Fixed glass transparency on shield models.
· Added new HUD sprites.
· Added new weapon sounds.
· Added new W_ and P_ models.
· Fixed P_galil file consistency error.
· Fixed AUG and SG552 zoom sprite issue.
· Updated weapon names.
· Improved installer features.
· Fixed CT team walk backwards bug.
· Fixed texture alignment issues on CT team models.
· Added new Smoke and Flashbang Grenades.
· Added new C4 model.
· Fixed model consistency error's.
· Added new G3 Sniper Rifle model.