Blizzard introduces a new concept in gaming: the RPS (Role-Playing Strategy) game. A strategy game set heavily within a role-playing environment, RPS takes the individual combat and interactive environments found in role-playing games and combines them within a competitive strategic environment. Warcraft III puts players in command of smaller, potent parties of heroes and troops.
They adventure and do battle in a dynamic world of living towns, wandering monsters, characters and quests, while using devastating attacks and tactics to defeat your enemy.
Here are some key features of "Warcraft III Reign of Chaos":
- One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities
- A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat
- Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race
- Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities
- Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support
· Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos