The members of each team has to choose for their own soul which carries two unique skills.
During the game you can buy your own skill in order to customize the chosen soul and develop your strategy.
The objective is to kill your opponent's soul's tomb that gives them the chance to revive. Once the tomb is destroyed there will be only one life left and losing that leads to the impossiblity to play the game but you can watch the others.
Special abilities, combos, strategies, all these for your own Warcraft soul.
Following in the tradition of previous Blizzard expansion sets, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a vast new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga. In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth.
· Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Typo Whereby It Says Karakura Instead Of Devil/Demon
· Fixed Typo With Cluster Rocket
· Fixed Typo With Kills
· Fixed Typo Whereby After You Buy The Item, It Still Display The Cost Price In Its Name
· Fixed Cooldown Value Of All Hero Skills