Choose from 18 different heroes from your favorite anime Naruto or Bleach in an epic battle.
This Hero Arena map was constructed on the Sunken Ruins tileset and has a size of 128x128 of which 116x116 playable. The maps modes are: -ap, -ar, -sm, -usm, -dm, -id, -tc.
Following in the tradition of previous Blizzard expansion sets, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a vast new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga. In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth.
· Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· You now require 2 consecutives attacks to mark a unit.
· Damage won't be shared if marked unit is 1000 range away from Hidan.
· Reduced Cooldowns, mana costs in overall.
· Marked units will now have a visible effect on them.
· Ichigo's Getsuga tenshou damage is now relative to how much it has moved. The farther the less damage.
· Fixed a tower attack bug.
· Fixed Tower gold distribution after shuffle.
· On destroying a tower, the system will show a message, it will also show if it was denied.
· Yamamoto's ultimate time has been reduced from 10/12.5/15 to 7/9/11.
· Fixed some typos.
· Tower gold per hero will be 125 from 200.
· Fixed a Inoue's ultimate's bug where damage was multiplied.
· Fixed a buildings' deny. (It was disabled).