Originally made available for downloading from Valve Software, COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE for the PC is a remake of the original COUNTER STRIKE using the Source game engine, the same engine that runs the popular HALF-LIFE 2.
COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE takes place in a world of terrorists and counter-terrorists and puts players right in the middle of the battle. The first-person shooter takes players through a variety of missions, including rescuing hostages, escaping enemy bases, and assassinating targets.
In addition to the single-player campaign, the game features many multiplayer options where up to 20 players can join together to accomplish missions or battle each other whatever you like.
Here are some key features of "Counter Strike: Source":
· Single-elimination, team-based online shooter
· Completely overhauled with better graphics, new characters, items, and environments
· Package includes Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and Day of Defeat: Source
· Real-world physics adds depth the gameplay
· Internet connection required for online play
Note: This is a deathmatch map for counter strike source where you fight... on the terrorist bomb. Ofcourse the bomb has been scaled up by about 10,000x. It's great fun with nice details.
It took a long time to do this map. It is set out as if you are woodlice or something on the bomb while inside a cardboardbox. It is perfectly accurate and can support up to 16 players.
· Counter-Strike: Source