This is the multi-player demo of Worms 4: Mayhem where our brave invertebrates are back to knock ten shades of hell out of each other in open arenas.
With players controlling the worms in single player or 4-player team games, everyone's armed with a massive variety of wild weapons, as ingenious as they are incendiary.
And for the first time in any Worms game, you can let your imagination run riot and create your own weapons! Using a genius device, called Weapons Factory, you'll be able to create your own weapon and enjoy the freedom to annihilate your opponents in your own unique way. You want to make Exploding Chickens or Toilet Bombs? You got it.
The worms' armoury of brilliantly conceived classic weapons return and is built on with even more devilish devices. Plus, prepare to cause chaos and humiliate your enemy with a host of new weapons that create new strategies and gameplay possibilities including the Poison Arrow, Sentry Gun, Tail Nail and the Bovine Blitz, which unleashes a bombing raid of cows.
The customisation options don't stop at crafting new weapons. Another first is the ability to customise your worms, choosing their hair, hands, faces, glasses and dying words - all with Worms trademark humour.
The multiplayer mayhem and single-player shenanigans are spread over five themed zones - Jurassic, Camelot, Arabian, Construction and Wild West - and, throughout the enlarged landscapes, the entirely destructible scenery is back with even greater effect.
Here are some key features of "Worms 4 Mayhem Trailer":
- The multiplayer mayhem and single-player shenanigans are spread over five themed zones - Jurassic, Camelot, Arabian, Construction and Wild West
- and, throughout the enlarged landscapes, the entirely destructible scenery works with even greater effect, along with the much-loved worms' armoury - now with an even bigger choices of weapons and fun along the way.
- In single-player modes there's even more beyond the day-to-day business of destroying worms. Through the 25 missions, you're also charged with objectives such as recovering items or smashing scenery. All the single-player maps are available to play in multiplayer mode, along with a further set of 20 multiplayer-specific maps.
- With bold levels, an improved 3D camera and animation system, a stunning arsenal delivering comedy kabooms, the loveable, customisable, yet entirely destructible, worms are back in force with Worms 4: Mayhem.
· Minimum Specification:
· Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000
· DirectX 9.0c
· Pentium III or Athlon at 1GHz
· 256mb RAM
· Supported Graphics card
· DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
· 400mb Hard Drive Space after installation
· Recommended Specification:
· Windows XP/2000
· Pentium 4 at 2GHz or AthlonXP 2000+
· 512Mb RAM
· Graphics Card: GeForce FX 5xxx or Radeon 9xxx
· Limited game play