Plunge into the dark and disturbing story to reveal the secrets of your ancient civilization's relics and exact revenge on the Evil destroying your universe. Ritualistic killings and blood lust blur the line between your own kind and the Evil you seek to annihilate.
Your ultimate goal is to free yourself from this tormenting place and understand the origin and the purpose of this uncanny Evil. An Evil that annihilates all in its path, it has no shape but seems to follow a precise scheme, drowning everything under a black essence; it is impossible to stop or even to slow down. Since its birth, the universe is slowly disappearing.
Avoid traps, solve puzzles and devour the faces of your slaves for sustenance plus much more.
Engrossing cut scenes bring you every brutal detail as the gothic sci-fi story unfolds and plunges you into confusion. The chilling music, menacing characters and stylized black and white presentation draw you deeper into this gruesome, episodic 3D adventure game.
Here are some key features of "Vigil - Blood Bitterness":
· Easy point-and-click playability
· Engrossing story with deeply disturbed complex characters
· 3D graphics with revolutionary black and white art with dynamic camera angles
· Challenging puzzles to solve
· Compelling pre-rendered cut scenes with voice acting
· Clues in text, picture, and video form
· Game saves and multiple player profiles
· Subtitled cut scenes
· Windows XP/2000
· 1.2 GHz Processor
· 256 MB RAM
· 128 MB DirectX compatible 3D graphics card
· DirectX compatible sound card
· DirectX 9.0
· 255 MB of available Hard Disk Space