Unmechanical is a 2.5D side-scroller puzzle game that combines alluring exploration, puzzle-solving and an engrossing atmosphere in one great mix!
it all starts on a sunny day when you're "kidnapped" by a network of coiled pipes that take you into a mysterious underworld. Your temporary home is a strange environment that pulsates from mechanic and organic machinery alike. In just a second you decide it's time to head home. Use your wits as well as a powerful tractor beam to pick-up objects and escape. Can you do it?
Here are some key features of "Unmechanical":
· Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
· A carefully created world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
· More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented.
· Uncover a very dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
· Over three hours of puzzle-solving and exploration.
· OS: Windows XP SP3 or newer
· Processor: 2.0+ GHz or equivalent processor
· Memory: 2 GB RAM
· Graphics: SM3-compatible video card
· DirectX: 9.0
· Hard Drive: 1 GB HD space
· Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
· Limited game play