Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is a 3D, third-person puzzle game that takes place in a land where common physics apply, but everything else looks different.
Take on the role of Tiny, a technophile guy with a ray cutter, a gripping-device and a fine attitude towards the world. Your goal is to reclaim his most beloved possession: Grandpa's white, fine rib underpants!
Travel through a forsaken desert as you meet mysterious creatures, no clowns, a taxi robot and Tiny's arch enemy: Big!
Here are some key features of "Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers":
· Unique Hand-drawn Look – all hand-crafted textures, primo Hatch Shading, and dynamic Sound Words puts you right into a graphic novel!
· Creative Jump 'n' Slice Gameplay – use grappling rope, rocket science and laser surgery to slice the whole world, overcoming all obstacles in your very own way. Enjoy unlimited slicing freedom and unique sandbox gameplay!
· Better than Life Physics – experience believable physics in a completely destructible, immersive environment that has been built to be cleaved into beautiful, multi-core-simulated pieces of art!
· Character-driven Story Line - follow Tiny into a weird and humorous story drenched in peculiarity: get back grandpa's underpants, by all means necessary. Defeat Big, your old arch enemy in the process!
· Buckets full of Indie Music - collect more than 15 songs from hardly known but genuine indie bands. Discover new songs from the underground, and show off to your friends!
· OS: Windows 7
· Graphics: ATI Radeon 2900 or better / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or better
· DirectX: dx50
· Additional Notes: 3 button mouse or Xbox 360 controller recommended. Requires Open GL drivers.
· Limited game play (only the tutorial level)