The Train Giant is an addictive mix of traffic management simulation and urban building.
You'll be taking on the role of a train company CEO and have to operate positively by erecting businesses and expanding the railway network. Your job will be to small towns into prosperous cities through the expansion of freight and passenger traffic.
You will have to take care of all the details, from the timetable to the expansion of the rail network, to be a railway superstar.
Here are some key features of "The Train Giant":
· Sophisticated ecological system with many details
· Over 50 carefully modeled trains
· 30 maps & city layouts
· 120 different types of buildings
· Well known buildings includes the Eiffel
· Tower, Big Ben & the Empire State Building
· Stock-market with 120 companies
· Day and night phases
· Extensive in game-help
· Plenty of management features
· Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
· 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM - Vista/7)
· graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better)
· 1.2 GB HDD
· Windows XP/Vista/7
· Limited gameplay